I will bring your songs to life by mixing and mastering
Have you encountered mixing and mastering engineers in the past and the result of their work fell short of your expectations? Have you been ripped off of your hard-earned money? Or are you new to audio mixing and simply don’t want to fall a victim? Here are some tips. Proper mixing and mastering give:
- Balance: through volume adjustments, stereo separation, compression etc
- Clarity: through equalization, noise reduction, de-essing etc.
- Space and depth: through the use of reverbs, delays, panning etc
- Pitch correct vocals and/or instruments: through the use of pitch correction plugins such as auto tune, melodyne etc
- Glue every element of your song (instruments and vocals) together and
- Optimize its volume across all speaker devices.
I offer these and many more in my gig with top mixing and mastering equipment and plugins.
How do I know you’re the right fit for my project?
Contact me with your project and I will mix and master 30 seconds of any part you want as a DEMO.
BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, CONTACT ME LET’S DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF YOUR PROJECT PROPERLY. ALSO, READ THE FQA BELOW.
What volume levels should I export my song and send down?
At -6db. But you can export at higher levels provided that your track isn’t clipping or sounding distorted before it was exported.
Can I get refunds if I’m not satisfied with your services?
Yes you can!
Do you accept doing a demo before ordering your gig?
Yes I do. You’re welcome to request for one.
How do you ensure I get the sound and quality I desire?
I work with you till you’re satisfied even if it requires multiple revisions and you don’t have to pay extra fee for the revisions.
|Avg. response time||
about 18 hours