Have you encountered mixing and mastering engineers in the past and the result of their work fell short of your expectations? Have you been ripped off of your hard-earned money? Or are you new to audio mixing and simply don’t want to fall a victim? Here are some tips. Proper mixing and mastering give:
- Balance: through volume adjustments, stereo separation, compression etc
- Clarity: through equalization, noise reduction, de-essing etc.
- Space and depth: through the use of reverbs, delays, panning etc
- Pitch correct vocals and/or instruments: through the use of pitch correction plugins such as auto tune, melodyne etc
- Glue every element of your song (instruments and vocals) together and
- Optimize its volume across all speaker devices.
I offer these and many more in my gig with top mixing and mastering equipment and plugins.
How do I know you’re the right fit for my project?
Contact me with your project and I will mix and master 30 seconds of any part you want as a DEMO.
BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, CONTACT ME LET’S DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF YOUR PROJECT PROPERLY. ALSO, READ THE FQA BELOW.
What volume levels should I export my song and send down?
At -6db. But you can export at higher levels provided that your track isn’t clipping or sounding distorted before it was exported.
Can I get refunds if I’m not satisfied with your services?
Yes you can!
Do you accept doing a demo before ordering your gig?
Yes I do. You’re welcome to request for one.
How do you ensure I get the sound and quality I desire?
I work with you till you’re satisfied even if it requires multiple revisions and you don’t have to pay extra fee for the revisions.