I will distribute your music to every platform
With our global music distribution services, your music will be available on all major digital music stores and streaming platforms, such as iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, Shazam, Deezer, YouTube, Beatport, Traxsource and many more.
We accept the next genres:
How It Works:
- Send us a message to receive our specifications sheet.
- Make sure that all your music files, metadata, and cover artworks requests comply with the above requirements.
- Place an order.
- Send us your songs, metadata and set the desired release dates. >We make the artwork 🙂
- We will review and upload all files. In case some files do not comply with the requirements, we will contact you with specific instructions on what to change.
- Once everything is ready, your music will be sent to the music platforms on our record label 2MOON Records. You can also make your own label.
- We will create a SmartURL for your Single, EP, or Album on the day of the release. This SmartURL will redirect your fans to a landing page and from there they can decide which music service they want to use to listen to your music
Do I keep my rights?
100%. You will always be the owner of your creation. We are simply publishing it on the platforms on your behalf.
Do I receive my royalties?
Of course. You receive 80% of the generated sales.
How long does it take for my music to be published?
Usually within 3 weeks or you can choose fastlane release and we can get it on platforms in one week. You can also set a date in the future so you have the time to promote and prepare for the release.
What label will it be released?
We will release your music on our label 2MOON Records. Or you can choose to release it on a custom label (you give it a name).
Do I have to keep paying to keep my music online?
Not at all. Your order only once and your music stays up there for as long as you want.