You can communicate with me if you speak english
Te puedes comunicar conmigo si hablas español
I can mix and master songs of any language
Please, read the FAQ and have all wav/mp3 Stems prepared before booking!
*No limits on track count or song length*
-For Mixing I Will Preform:
- level balancing
- stereo panning
- multiband compression
- SFX: setting up reverb, delay and other effects
- Autotune effect (if needed and will be adjusted to fit the vibe of the song)
- Polishing the mix with frequency and dynamic correction
- Stereo widening a mix with MS Processing
- Maximizing the loudness of the final mix to compete on streaming platforms
At the end of the work I will give you:
1. The MASTER on WAV and MP3 format, will go through the Mastering process where they will have the parameters required by digital platforms, in addition to having been tested on different playback devices so that it sounds good on any device (Phone, home theater, headphones)
2. Tracks Stems (Mixed Stems)
How Do I Send The Stems?
WeTransfer is the best way to get the files to me. Just upload them as a ZIP FOLDER on the website and share the link with me. Otherwise, Google Drive, Dropbox or by the same Fiverr platform are accepted, but Wetransfer is recommended!
What Is The Difference Between Mixing And Mastering?
mixing is a process where you make each individual track sound better and also make them sound good all together, while the mastering is processing the overall sound and getting the song to commercial level.
How should the stems/tracks that I’m going to send ?
The TRACKS/STEMS must be exported or consolidated with the same LENGTH/DURATION of the INSTRUMENTAL (to import the files into the DAW so that each TRACK/STEMS is imported instead)
How to export tracks (stems) from my DAW?
Mark the beginning and the end of your song with locators, that way all tracks will be in sync. Simplest way is to SOLO the track you want to export (click S button on the track in DAW), and then export to a WAV or MP3 file one by one.
Can I send you my mix as a reference?
Yes, this is great! that makes the communication way easier as I will know exactly what kind of effects or sound you would like on your track.
I Speak English and Spanish?
Yes, I speak English and Spanish, I was studying the English language for 3 years in an academy since my native language is Spanish