I will mix and master your song
I am a producer/engineer who specializes in mixing and mastering.
I have credits on major/indie label releases and have mixed and mastered hundreds of songs for independent artists.
I would love to help you take your song to the next level. A good mix is crucial.
My prices start at just $100 for a mix of your song.
*This price is for a mix of up to (5) stems (eg vocals/3 background vocals/instrumental, etc)
Check out my Gig Extras for more mixing options!
*All mixes include mastering
- No Presets – your song(s) will get the individual attention they deserve!
- World Class Gear – My hybrid set up of digital/analog will give you the best of both worlds. Let my thousands of dollars I’ve invested into my craft help elevate your songs.
- Industry Experience – I’ve mixed/mastered hundreds of tracks. I’ve had major/indie label releases, had tracks on radio, and worked with some amazing talent. Let my experience work for you!
- Competitive Volume – Your track(s) will be competitive in volume to major label releases – an absolute MUST in the current music industry
- Quick Turnaround – Your song will be returned in the stated delivery time in CD quality WAV format and 320kbps MP3 format.
What if I have more than 40 stems, or if I feel my mix doesn’t fit in to any of the 3 listed?
Please message me for custom offers! I do custom mixing offers all the time. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask!
What are stems?
Stems are the individual files you will be sending me for the mix. So If you are sending me a lead vocal, background vocal, synth, bass, and drums, that would be 5 stems. Essentially, it’s the total number of separate WAV files you will be sending me to mix and master.
I messaged you, why haven’t you answered?
Think of the messaging here on Fiverr more like email, and less like text. I will always respond within 24 hours, but I spend a lot of time in the studio and can’t always respond right away. Fiverr will always say I’m “online,” because of the mobile app on my phone, but I may not be available!
What format do you want my files?
Generally I prefer to have the dry individual stems with all plug-ins bypassed and no effects. 24 bit or 16 bit WAV files are great, and a rough mix is always really helpful. I use Logic Pro X for mixing so I can also accept Logic sessions and Garageband sessions if needed as well.
How should I send you my files?
You can send them right here on Fiverr in the messages, or in the order itself. Or you can send me a download link from wetransfer, dropbox, google drive, etc. Fiverr doesn’t allow me to share my e-mail, so a download link is preferred!
How do I export stems from Pro Tools for mixing
Pro Tools makes it very easy, here’s a video that explains it:
What is a streaming master?
Streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, etc all volume limit now. The tracks on these services are limited (around -14LUFS). They all also require a -1db True Peak. The master is optimized to work best with these requirements. Message me for more info!
Do you specialize in any specific genre?
I’m very comfortable with just about any genre. I’ve worked on thousands of songs, across just about every genre, so I’ve worked on just about everything. If you’d like to hear some examples of tracks that are similar to your sound, feel free to shoot me a message and I’m happy to send something!
|Avg. response time||
about 8 minutes