I will mix and master your song in 24 hours
This gig includes:
- Sound editing ( Cleaning all the background noises, breathes, static noises….)
- Equalizer (EQ)
- Level Balancing
- Multiband Compression
- De Esser (If needed)
- Automations (Volume, Panning, Effects, etc.)
- Autotune (if needed and will be adjusted to fit the vibe of the song)
- SFX: Reverb, Delay, and other effects
- Polishing the mix with frequency and dynamic correction
- Stereo widening a mix with Mid-Side Processing
- Maximizing the loudness of the final mix to compete on streaming platforms
What to send me:
- WAV/AIFF/HQ files of each track (unedited and in sync!)
What do I deliver to you:
- A distribution ready, high-quality WAV/mp3 44.1 kHz 24bit file
What if I have more than 30 stems:
- Please message me for custom offers! I do custom mixing offers all the time
Please feel free to contact me before you place an order, if you think that I should check your files before we proceed, You can check out FAQs as well.
So, what are you waiting for? HIT ME UP * FEEL
What if I have more than 30 stems, or if I feel my mix doesn’t fit in to any of the 3 listed?
Please message me for custom offers! I do custom mixing offers all the time. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask!
What are stems?
Stems are the individual files you will be sending me for the mix. So If you are sending me a lead vocal, background vocal, synth, bass, and drums, that would be 5 stems. Essentially, it’s the total number of separate WAV files you will be sending me to mix and master.
I messaged you, why haven’t you answered?
Think of the messaging here on Fiverr more like email, and less like text. I will always respond within 24 hours, but I spend a lot of time in the studio and can’t always respond right away. Fiverr will always say I’m “online,” because of the mobile app on my phone, but I may not be available!
What format do you want my files?
Generally I prefer to have the dry individual stems with all plug-ins bypassed and no effects. 24 bit or 16 bit WAV files are great, and a rough mix is always really helpful.
How should I send you my files?
You can send them right here on Fiverr in the messages, or in the order itself. Or you can send me a download link from wetransfer, dropbox, google drive, etc. Fiverr doesn’t allow me to share my e-mail, so a download link is preferred!
How do I export stems from Pro Tools for mixing
Pro Tools makes it very easy, here’s a video that explains it:
|Avg. response time||
about 2 minutes