I will mix and master your song with analog gear
Hi. I’m Roman. I’m a full-time mixing and mastering engineer signed at Universal Music Poland. This gig is for mixing & mastering. If you’re looking to just master your song please check my other gig for mastering.
Check out my portfolio here: https://soundcloud.com/romanoerafficci/sets/mixing-portfolio
Services I provide:
- mixing & mastering with analog gear & high-end plugins
- vocal pitch correction/tuning with Autotune or manually with Melodyne (+35$)
- vocal timing correction (+30$)
- mastering for streaming platforms (+10$)
- mastering for Vinyl (+15$)
You will get:
- 24-bit wav file
- an additional 16-bit wav file mastered for iTunes (+10$)
- grouped stems (+10$)
- instrumental mix (+5$)
- non-explicit version (+20$) lyrics are required!
- Reaper 6, Pro Tools 12 HD
- Focal Twin 6BE + SUB
- UAD Apollo X6 AD/DA converter
- UAD Apollo Twin Duo
- UAD-2 OCTO card
- SPL Qure 9738 stereo tube EQ
- Heritage Audio HA 609A Elite stereo compressor/limiter
- Warm Audio WA76 compressor
- Warm Audio EQP-WA tube EQ
- Plugins: UAD, SSL, Waves, Slate Digital, Soundtoys, Sonnox, U-he, FabFilter, Acustica Audio
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Where can I listen to examples of your work?
What if I’ve got more than 40 stems?
Contact me and after I check your files I’ll send a custom offer.
Do you provide a quick preview?
I don’t provide a quick preview and here’s why: I always want the best content to exit my studio. This quality is made by spending time and care crafting each production to perfection. I think that just turning some buttons quickly does not represent my quality standards.
Can you tune/pitch-correct the vocals?
Yes, I’ve got a special package for this purpose. I can do it with Autotune or manually with Melodyne (+35$)
Can you provide an additional master for Vinyl?
Yes. I’ve got a special package for this purpose.
Can you provide an additional master for iTunes, YouTube and etc.?
Yes. I have a special package for this purpose.
Can you fix the timing of multi-track drums?
It would cost too much because it takes too much time. So my answer is no.
|Avg. response time||
about 21 hours