I will pitch your music to playlists, blogs and curators
Make sure to read FAQ below
How does song pitching work?
I make sure your song reaches the right people and platforms by submitting them to databases where curators, bloggers & scouts listen to your song.
How do I do this?
- Pitching your song to industry leading playlists, curators and blogs covering all major streaming services (Spotify, Apple music, …)
- I make a brief description/bio of your song to go along with the pitch
- E-mailing my +500 contact list of worldwide DJ’s, radio’s, curators,…
What can you expect from this gig?
- Spotify (Apple music,…) playlist placements
- Valuable reviews from curators
- Worldwide streams
- Increased audience
Is a playlist placement guaranteed?
No. Unfortunately we can’t control nor influence what the curator does with your song. Most of the time your song gets accepted.
I’ll do my best but no promises 🙂
How long before I can see results?
Usually within 1-2 weeks.
How long will my song stay in a playlist?
2 to 4 weeks. If the curator really likes your song, they might keep it longer in their playlists.
How many streams/plays will the pitch generate?
The longer you’re in a playlist, the more plays it generates. Unfortunately we can’t control how long a curator decides to keep you in their lists.
|Avg. response time||
about 4 hours