I will professionally mix and master your rock and metal tracks
What You Will Receive:
- I will deliver a professional mix that has clarity and depth.
- I will master the mix using high end analog gear.
- I will do minor edits, clean up tracks, time correct and pitch corect tracks if necessary.
- I will use Drum Samples to fatten up the drums if necessary.
- I will share with you my 10 years of experience to help you improve your production and arrangment skills.
What I will need from you :
- Stems or individual channels in Wav format.
- A rough mix of the song.
- If you have reference tracks I will need them in mp3 or Wav format (no youtube links)
- No Midi files, no DI guitars, I mix the tones that the band or their producer have selected.
Feel free to message me If you have any questions.
It is very important for me to know what your taste and vision for the song is before I start working on it, so hit me up and we will discuss all the details!
Some examples of my work:
Can I add effects on some tracks during export?
Yes, if you like a specific effect on some tracks you can export it with the effects on. If I think that I will need the unprocessed track I will let you know as soon as I check the files.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, I will make a custom offer for EPs (3-6 songs) and LPs (7+ songs).
Can you make a free sample so we can decide if we will work with you?
No, I have plenty of samples from my previous work here that show both my taste as an engineer and my skill level. If you hear something that you like then trust me that I will do my best on your music as I do on every mix I work on.
Why do you need a rough mix?
Your rough mix can give me a lot of information about what you like. I’m also switching between your rough mix and my mix to make sure I’m improving it and not losing anything that I liked about it.
|Avg. response time||
about 23 hours