Please message us before placing an order!
Compelling video is critical to any artist’s success in today’s music industry. Therefore, it is also important to be seen where it matters. Additionally, VEVO is exclusive. Not everyone can publish their videos on Vevo.
Join the big leagues!
- Vevo is the standard platform for video releases in the music industry. All major artists have a presence there. And with YouTube’s ever-increasing restrictions to monetize content, Vevo is the perfect alternative.
- Keep in mind that if you have never distributed on VEVO, we must first create your channel, which takes about a week to get done and can only be requested on Mondays. Once it has been created, we can send your videos.
- Extras include editing tags and description to optimize SEO and/or releasing your video at a specific time of the day.
- You retain 100% of your copyrights. The price you pay here is only for the service of creating your channel, uploading and distributing your video to VEVO.
- Here are some examples of channels we have created. Look them up on YouTube:
How long does it take for a channel to be created?
We can only request channel creations on Mondays, so it will depend on when you order. If you order on a Tuesday, you will have to wait a whole week for me to even request the channel creation. After that, it is about three to four days. Sometimes less.
If I already have a VEVO channel, can you upload my videos there?
Yes. If you already have a VEVO channel, created by a record label or another distributor, all you need is someone capable of delivering videos to VEVO. The channel belongs to the artist, not to the label or company who created it.
How long does it take for my video to be published?
Between 1 – 3 days, depending on VEVO’s system. They are usually pretty quick.
Do I get royalties?
Yes. You will receive 80% of the generated income. Fangtasia Music keeps a revenue share of 20%.