In this gig, I will mix & master your Ableton 10/11 Project. I specialize in electronic music, but I can mix/master any genre. This is not a producer gig & and I’m not meant to be adding or rearranging your track.
Please see above examples of my work. All examples are tracks that I’ve produced, mixed, and mastered myself. The quality of the mix/master work in each package is the same and the only difference between them is the number of stems you need mixed (if you have more than 50 stems please send me a message)
What I Need From You:
- Your Ableton Live Project (collect all & save before sending, and freeze VST tracks to ensure that the project will work on my end) If the file is too big to send on Fiverr, please use Google Drive or WeTransfer.
- Song References for how you want the mix/master to sound like (if not, I’ll find some and use my ears)
What You’ll Get From Me:
- Updates on Your Mix/Master + explanations on what I’ve done as I’m working.
- 3 Revisions if you are not satisfied with my initial mix.
- WAV and 320 Mp3 of your track when finished.
- My Ableton Project file so you can see what I did
I look forward to working with you. Please contact me if you have any questions!
What equipment do you use?
I do all of my work within Ableton Live 10 while using Sennheiser HD 598 headphones, and KRK Rokit 5s to monitor. All of this is connected to my Behringer UMC22 interface.
Can you mix/master this specific genre?
Chances are, yes. I primarily mix/master electronic music, but have worked with country, hip-hop, rap, funk, nu-metal, piano, ambient, and more. Send me a message with your track and we can work something out.
Where can I hear more of your work?
You can hear more of my production here. I mix & master my own work in Ableton Live 10. https://soundcloud.com/thomashoodmusic
Do you offer discounts?
Yes! I offer a 10% discount if you have multiple songs that need mixing & mastering (such as an EP, at least 3 songs and up)
What if I don’t use Ableton Live?
If you don’t use Ableton Live, I can still mix/master your work, but I would need stems of your entire track in WAV. Send me a message and we can work something out!
If you would like vocal tuning/timing, I offer that at $15 per main vocal track.
How many available slots do you have?
I have up to 8 slots total, please check queue to see how many I currently have going on/open!
If I send a message, when can I expect a response?
I work full time, so you should get a response within 24 hours at 7-11pm EST.